Symbio TraceOlite is a natural silicate volcanic mineral with unique physical, chemical and cationic exchange properties, and packed with trace elements (K, P, Mg, Ca, Fe). Its three dimensional lattice allows for a very high cation exchange (130 – 270 meq/100gm) and provides excellent water holding capacity. Use TraceOlite to re-mineralise poor soil, to prevent water logging, to harden soft playing surfaces and to extend winter play.
• Boosts cation exchange capacity (CEC), re-mineralises poor soil
• Prevents water logging, hardens soft playing surfaces, extends winter play
• Relieves compaction, improves drainage and oxygen retention in the rootzone
• Increases water retention in summer and absorbs toxins in black layer
• Improves fertiliser utilisation increasing growth and reducing fertiliser costs
• Dramatically reduces leaching and chemical run off
Symbio Mineral TraceOlite has a CEC of 150 – 190 meq/100g; pH 7 – 9 and an internal
mesopore surface area 29m2/g and micropore surface area of 11m2/g
How to apply:
To increase drainage, dry out and firm up the playing surface.
Apply 0.5Kg – 1Kg/m2, (5-10 tonnes per hectare). Hollow core or solid tine the area to a depth of up to 5cm and brush Mineral TraceOlite into the tine holes.
To improve sward growth and reduce fertiliser use
Apply 50 – 100g/m2 on its own through a cyclone or drop spreader. Micro tine the surface and brush or drag the Mineral TraceOlite into the holes.
Mineral TraceOlite may be mixed with top dressing, and may be applied at any time of year.