Symbio Fungal Additive for Compost Teas
Symbio Fungal Additive for Compost Teas is a highly concentrated and diverse blend of fungi and bacteria designed to boost the lignin
degrading fungi that may not develop in the short brewing time available for compost tea. Containing fungal species that only occur
naturally in very mature composts or old, undisturbed soils, Fungal Additive helps to create the biological conditions in soils and growing media that are required by perennial plants, and particularly trees and shrubs.
Fungal Additive helps to mobilise organic matter in the soil and makes nutrients more plant – available whilst reducing the leaching of soluble nutrients.
Fungal Additive creates conditions in soil and growing media that promote the establishment of mycorrhizae.
• Introduces diverse fungi and bacteria into compost tea brews
• Produces fungal dominant tea
• Improves growing media for perennial plants, shrubs and trees
• Recycles organic nutrients
• Increases nutrient availability for the plant
• Promotes the establishment of mycorrhizae
• Reduces nutrient leaching from the growing media.
How to apply
Fungal Additive is applied at 100gms
– 500gms per hectare of compost tea
coverage. Use higher dosage for
rootzones low in organic matter
Add to the compost tea brewer at the
start of the brew. Fungal Additive can
be added direct to the brewer or
added to the Compost Tea Bag or
Apply as required, as a soil drench
Fungal Additive can be used with
Symbio Foliar Tonics, Soil Tonics, and